At The Skin Institute of New Orleans, we provide a comprehensive offering of general, surgical, and cosmetic skin care services.
Dr. Richard Sherman has the training and experience to achieve a wide range of common patient dermatology goals, including:
- Treatment of medical skin concerns such as acne, rosacea
- Mole and skin cancer screenings as well as treatment
- Maintenance of healthy skin with custom-tailored product selections
- Improvement of skin quality with treatments such as microdermabrasion or chemical peels
- Laser procedures for hair removal, age spot treatment, vein removal, or skin tightening and rejuvenation
- “Liquid facelift” with injectable neurotoxins and dermal fillers
In addition, The Skin Institute of New Orleans is one of the city’s leading suppliers of quality skin care products, including Obagi® Medical, EVE LOM, GLAMGLOW®, Revision® Skincare, Darphin®, Regenica®, and skinbetter science®.
Please take a few moments to learn about Dr. Sherman as well as his unique face building philosophy. Dr. Sherman is an expert at using cosmetic injectables for facial rejuvenation results that look youthful and natural without looking “overdone.”
New Patient Forms & Information
We recommend new patients arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
All new patients are required to have a valid ID and proof of insurance to facilitate the coverage of the office visit or procedure. Please alert a member of our office staff when you have a change of insurance, billing address, or phone number. Insurance co-pays or payment for uninsured visits or procedures are required on the day of service. A parent or legal guardian should accompany patients under 18 years of age.
For your convenience, you can save time by completing the following forms before your first appointment.
Download the forms:
News & Special Offers
Keep yourself informed by reading up on skin care tips, learning about the latest developments in the field of dermatology, and remaining up-to-date with our cost-saving promotions.